Love Affirmation
Affirmation is the act of claiming, visualizing and repeating things that are not true in other to make it to be in existence, affirmation is repeated weather orally or written down, for it to be effective it must be in present tense should be repeated consistently for 21 days in other to manifest effectively.
Affirmation's for Love and Soulmate
- Love is my heritage!
- I attract the love of my life!
- I attract my soulmate from any corners of the earth!
- I deserved to be loved, as I love others!
- I have found my missing ribs!
- I attract the bone of my bone, and the flesh of my flesh!
- I have found my love and my love have come to me!
- If I be a criminal, let I be arrested and be jail in the bottomless pit of your heart!
- I am welcome into a healthy and unconditional relationship!
- I deserved to be in a healthy relationship!
- I deserved to be loved for whom I am!
- I deserved to be loved in abundance!
- I deserved to be honored and care for!
- I welcome a joyfully relationship into my life!
- I am greatful for my relationship!
- I am greatful that the world love me!
- I am Worthy of a healthy relationship!
- Money and abundance love me!


Comments