How To Treat Fungal Infection
Hello! Today we are going to be looking at the cause of fungal infection, the prevention, and the methods in which we can prevent it, another name for fungal is onychomycosis. So many people have been infected with this infection, which seems to them there's no cure for it, but today I am telling you there s way out, I will share with you the method I use to my own finger nails infection.
My life story on how I treat my finger nails infection
How i treat my finger nails infection, it all started back when I was in primary '4 I discovered two of my right fingernails is getting rotten, I was thinking that it will get finish within a month, but it turns the other way round, a month became a year, a year became '5" years, and '5'' years became '10" years, until it was '12" years, all through my primary and my secondary School days.
I suffer with this infection, I find it difficult to open my hands where my friends was, and in the public place, because my three finger nails where infested and rotten for good twelve years. I feel rejected, I feel incomplete then.
Until one very good day, I asked myself a question, will I suffer with this infection for the rest of my life? I reply to myself No! I then make up mind to fight this infection with my life savings, I then went for a research, and find some useful remedy that I use which actually work perfectly for me.
After applying this remedy the infection actually disappeared that was actually 21 days after applying the remedy, my nails started growing up and push the infected fingers away, it was the most happiest day of my life, I aso recommend the same drugs for my brother and it works perfectly for him too.
Symptoms for fungal infection
- Regularly pain in your finger or toes nails.
- Sudden change of colour, you nails start changing to different colours like, yellow, brown or black colour.
- Thinkness of nails and shapeless.
- The infected part of your skin will be swollen like raches and it will will continue itching you regularly.
Items used for the cure of my fingernails infection
- Ketokonazole (ketoral) tablet
- Ketokonazole (ketoral) cream
- Iodine's
How to apply it
- In the morning take ketoral tablet as recommended by the pharmacist and apply iodine on infection part of your fingers.
- In the evening take ketoral tablet again and use the ketoral cream to rub all over the infected part including other nails that are close to the infected ones. It's advisable to apply it before going to bed at night in other not to scare people away from your environment, why! because the substance have iritatating odour or smell.
Prevention of fungal nails infection
- Always avoid walking around with your barefoot.
- Always boost your immune system.
- Always keep your hands and your feet clean and dry.
- Make sure you only put on dry shoe's or footwear's.
- Always wear shoes with socks kits.
- Avoid using people clips or blade to cut your nails, it may be infected with fungal.
- Avoid sharing your tower with other people.

Comments